We are looking for our next star – someone who has a high level of organization and prioritizing skill, attention to details and is comfortable with multi-tasking in a deadline- and performance-driven environment.
Is this you?
- Hard working and organized - You like to get your hands dirty and are skilled when it comes to organizing, prioritizing and planning. You don’t get stressed out by having a lot on your plate and can easily see where there’s a need for a pair of extra hands. You are driven by growth and performance and love to work at a fast pace in an upstart culture.
- Analytic and strategic - You know numbers and can follow up on our KPIs and help analyze what works and what not.
- A really nice person - You are positive, unpretentious and a problem solver. You always represent our brand in the best way possible.
Also nice if you can any or all of these:
- Google Data Studio, Google Analytics
- Google Sheets, Docs, Slides
- Copywriting - Swedish and English
- Social Media
Areas of responsibility:
(following will be some of the most important areas)
- KPI’s - Follow up and analyze, create reports
- Photo shoot - producer, location scout, buyer, booker and assistant
- Design - help with tasks like reassuring we have the right samples in time
- Research - clients, target group, locations, models, influencers, competitors etc
- Marketing support - make sure we are on schedule with our marketing plan
To love your job you need to love to work efficiently and strategically, be flexible and positive. We're looking for the right person with the right mindset, rather than someone with the right education and experience.
You will be an important part of GLAS creative team and will report directly to our Creative Director.
Start: asap. Fulltime, Stockholm.